Ancient and Medieval India by Poonam Dalal Free PDF will be provided here. Poonam Dalal Dahiya Ancient and Medieval India second edition pdf is designed for candidates of Civil Services and various State Public Services examinations. You can easily download this book in Hindi & English language through the links given below on our website.
Ancient and Medieval India by Poonam Dalal PDF
The syllabus of the General Studies for the UPSC and State Service examinations is pretty exhaustive in nature and Ancient and Medieval History has emerged as one of the important components of this syllabus. Many aspirants find history a boring factual subject that has to be crammed and is not fun to learn.
It is indeed difficult for any new aspirant to cover it comprehensively in a short span of time. The very purpose of writing this book is to break this myth and to make learning history a joyful process. This book has a completely new approach to the study of Ancient and Medieval History.
It attempts to make the learning of history simple and interesting and provides a one-stop solution to all your history needs. The book is structured in a way that it is in sync with each and every topic in the syllabus. The information is given in an interesting format to make one comfortable with history.
- Pre-Historic India
- Harappan Civilisation /Bronze Age (c. 2600-1900 BCE)
- The Vedic Age (Rig Vedic and Later Vedic) (c. 1500-500 BCE)
- The Mahajanapadas of the Indo-Gangetic Plain (c. 600-300 BCE)
- Buddhism and Jainism
- The Maurya Empire (c.324-187 BCE)
- Political and Cultural Developments During (c. 200 BCE-300 CE)
- The Guptas and the Vakatakas (c. 300-600 CE)
- Early Medieval India: The Age of regional Configurations (c. 600-1200 CE)
- The period from c. 1000 to 1200 CE: Northern India
- The Delhi Sultanate (c.1206-1526 CE)
- Provincial Kingdoms of Medieval India
- The Mughals (c.1526-1857 CE)
- The Later Mughals, the Marathas, and Other Provincial Kingdoms
- Bhakti and Other Important Religious Movements
Ancient and Medieval India by Poonam Dalal Dahiya Free PDF Highlights
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire syllabus pertaining to Ancient and Medieval History is demanded by UPSC, State Services, and other competitive examinations.
- Inclusion of two comprehensive detachable quick revision charts each pertaining to Ancient and Medieval history to simplify the learning process.
- In every chapter, the keywords have been highlighted so that it becomes easy for the reader to make a quick reference to important points.
- Ample diagrams are included in the chapters to provide conceptual clarity about historic events.
- Along with the repository of last year’s questions (both Prelims and Mains), practice questions are provided for each chapter to make students practice, assess and master the particular topic.
- Use of simple and lucid language to cater to the needs of students of different backgrounds. The last chapter is more of an epilogue and is provided in the form of notes since it caters to certain crucial early modern Indian topics which are generally asked in the examination.
About Poonam Dalal Dahiya Ancient and Medieval India Second Edition PDF
|Book name||Ancient and Medieval India | 2nd Edition|
|Author||Poonam Dalal Dahiya|
|Release Date||25 July 2020|
|Publisher||MC Grew Hill|
Other Useful Books:
- Decode History by Mudit Jain PDF
- The Language of History PDF
- Humankind A Hopeful History PDF
- Sapiens A Graphic History Volume 2 PDF
Ancient and Medieval India by Poonam Dalal PDF Free Download
Poonam Dalal Dahiya helps students to grow their knowledge, skills, and confidence for different public service examinations. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in Arts from the University of Delhi and is also a certified teacher who possesses rich and varied administrative experience in different professions.
She had also cleared many competitive examinations like SBI P.O., SSC Graduate Level, State Civil Services, and UPSC. After working as an Assistant Commissioner of Police for five years, she has now joined Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) and is presently commissioned as the Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax in Delhi.
|Get Full Book Second Edition||Click Here|
|Download Now||Click Here|
|Ancient and Medieval India by Upinder Singh PDF||Click Here|
Conclusion: Thanks for visiting our website. So, guys, in the end, We hope you will love Ancient and Medieval India by Poonam Dalal Dahiya Free PDF Second Edition. If you liked this post, then please share it with your friends and family members. So they can also enjoy this pdf.