Important Judgments that Transformed India PDF will be discussed here. Hello friends, In this post, we will provide the Alex Andrews George Important Judgments pdf download free. So you can download Alex Andrews George Book PDF Free in the English language. This book was published by McGraw Hill. Stay tuned with this post and let’s enjoy it.
Important Judgments that Transformed India PDF Summary
This book effectively caters to the requirements of many competitive examinations, particularly the UPSC Civil Services Examination (Prelims, Mains, and Interview). It presents an easy understanding of landmark court cases. How the Supreme Court judgments protected the essence of the Indian Constitution, strengthened the democracy of India.
It is designed specifically to cater to the needs of Civil Services – Prelims and Mains and other state examinations. It details about 30 Supreme Court judgments in the history of India very briefly and short notes on (Tables and boxes) more than 90 other important judgments.
The historical/legal background has been adequately explained along with implications. Last year’s questions are there for prelims as well as for mains. Concept maps are there for a clear understanding of the concepts of Indian polity. It is very useful for academicians, researchers, lawyers, authors, and aspirants of Union and State Civil Services.
Very good book for law students. Brief and simple explanation with mentioning related articles and acts. Division of important judgments into introduction, background, arguments, etc., and synchronization of subject matter makes this book worth reading. Very good value addition for UPSC mains answers writing.
Important Judgments that Transformed India Book Preface
The study of Indian Polity and the Constitution is incomplete without understanding the role played by the Judiciary in transforming India through various landmark judgments. Indian Judiciary, particularly the Supreme Court of India, has been instrumental in shaping India, changing India, and transforming India.
This book, “Important Judgments that transformed India”, presents an easy understanding of the landmark Court Cases that everyone needs to know about. It is quite interesting to learn how the Supreme Court Judgments protected the essence of the Indian Constitution, strengthened democracy, and transformed the lives of ordinary citizens of India. The way democracy now functions in India owes a lot to many of these Supreme Court Judgments.
This book effectively caters to the requirements of many competitive examinations, particularly the UPSC Civil Services Examination (Prelims, Mains, and Interview). We hope, the book will be equally useful to all academics, legal students, and general readers who are interested in Indian Polity and Constitution.
Important Judgments that Transformed India Book PDF Contents
- Romesh Thappar vs State of Madras (1950)
- State of Madras vs Smt. Champakam Dorairajan (1951)
- K. M. Nanavati vs State of Maharashtra (1959)
- Berubari Union vs Unknown (1960)
- I.C. Golaknath and Others vs the State of Punjab and Another (1967)
- Keshavananda Bharati Sripadagalvaru vs State of Kerala (1973)
- ADM Jabalpur vs Shivkant Shukla (1976)
- Maneka Gandhi vs Union of India (1978)
- Bachan Singh vs State of Punjab (1980)
- Minerva Mills Ltd vs Union of India (1980)
- Mohd. Ahmad Khan vs Shah Bano Begum and others (1985)
- Dr. D. C. Wadhwa and others vs State of Bihar and others (1986)
- M.C. Mehta vs Union of India and others (1986)
- Mohini Jain vs State of Karnataka (1989)
- Indira Sawhney and others vs Union of India (1992)
- S.R. Bommai vs Union of India (1994)
- Vishakha and others vs State of Rajasthan (1997)
- Vineet Narain and others vs Union of India (1997)
- Three Judges Cases (1981,1993, 1998)
- Prakash Singh and Others vs Union of India and others (2006)
- M.Nagaraj and others vs Union of India (2006)
- Lily Thomas vs Union of India and others (2013)
- T. S. R. Subramanian and others vs Union of India and others (2013)
- National Legal Services Authority vs Union of India (2014)
- Shreya Singhal vs Union of India (2015)
- Shayara Bano vs Union of India and others (2016)
- Justice K. S. Puttaswamy (retd.) and another vs Union of India and others (2017)
- Indian Young Lawyers Association vs the State of Kerala (2018)
- Joseph Shine vs Union of India (2018)
- Navtej Singh Johar and others vs Union of India (2018)
Important Judgments that Transformed India PDF Details
|Book Name||Important Judgments that Transformed India by Alex Andrews George PDF|
|Author||Alex Andrews George|
|Release Date||1 August 2019|
Important Judgments that Transformed India Book Author
Alex Andrews George is the founder of the popular website ClearIAS.com. An engineer by graduation, he is a problem-solver who has diverse experience and interests. He balances multiple roles as an entrepreneur, technologist, blogger, and teacher.
As one of the pioneers in the online Civil Services exam coaching, his notes, strategies, guidance, and mock exams have been helping thousands of candidates clear various stages of the UPSC Civil Services exam, every year. ClearIAS.com is one of the most popular websites in India for UPSC preparation, used by 10 lakh aspirants each month.
Important Judgments that Transformed India PDF Download Free
- The Khalistan Conspiracy PDF
- Important Acts that Transformed India PDF
- Full Spectrum India’s Wars 1972-2020 PDF
- To Sleep in a Sea of Stars PDF
Conclusion: Thanks for visiting our website. So, guys, in the end, We hope you will love the Important Judgments that Transformed India PDF by Alex Andrews George Free Download. If you liked this post, then please share it with your friends and family members. So they can also enjoy this post.