The Whole Body Reset PDF: Hello guys, here we will provide The Whole Body Reset book is written specifically for people in midlife who want to stay lean, active, and strong for decades to come. To download it you can get through the links given on our website.
The Whole Body Reset PDF
The Whole Body Reset book is written by the authors Stephen Perrine, Heidi Skolnik & AARP. The Whole Body Reset is a breakthrough program that gives you the tools you need to turn back the clock and reclaim your physique, your health, and WHOLE your life.
This book has 14 main chapters, and a total of about 355 pages, including Appendix 1 and 2. Appendix 1 includes a list of foods and how much protein and fiber they contain, while Appendix 2 is a “10-Day Reset Plan” that includes lists of what to eat for each meal and snack, as well as nutritional information.
The Whole Body Reset: Your Weight-Loss Plan for a Flat Belly, Optimum Health & a Body You’ll Love at Midlife and Beyond book explains how simple tweaks to our daily eating habits can make our bodies respond as though they are 20 or 30 years younger. This diet is so easy to follow and really makes a lot of sense. It really does seem like it can be a way of life.
There is a lot of good information about how to eat more protein. It’s a good book and seems to have a good rationale for the way to stay fit when you’re older. This book is primarily for people around 50 years old, trying to counteract the physical decline of aging – loss of muscle mass being given the most importance.
By following the Whole Body Reset, you are eating protein in the proper amounts during the day and avoiding the crash & burn of carb-loading by forcing your body to burn fat instead of carbohydrates to keep up a constant source of energy.
Top 10 Benefits of the book:
- Prevent and reverse age-related weight gain
- Support and regulate the immune system
- Curtail age-related muscle loss
- Protect against loss of mobility
- Bolster cognitive function
- Promote bone health
- Support robust cardiovascular health, including healthy blood pressure
- Stabilize blood sugar
- Improve general digestive health
- Boost vitality, alertness, and engagement
- The Age-Defying Magic of Protein Timing – The Story of Two “Healthy” Diets
- Our Changing Bodies, Our Changing Needs – The Quick Whole Body Reset Mix ‘N’ Match Meal Maker
- Let’s Spend a Day on The Whole Body Reset! – A 7-Day Whole Body Reset Sample Menu
- The Six Simple Secrets of Better Health – Muscle-Building Foods for Vegans
- The Inside Story of Your Gut
- How The Whole Body Reset Can Help Fight Disease and Save Your Life (Over and Over Again)
- How The Whole Body Reset Can Help Keep Your Mind Sharp
- Your Magic Supermarket Label Decoder – The Whole Body Reset Shopping List-and Some” Health Foods that Are NOT on Your List!
- Take Your Whole Body Out to Eat
- Toss Out Your Old Diet Books
- The Metabolism Myth
- Your Whole Body Fitness Plan
- Troubleshooting The Whole Body Reset
- Whole Body Recipes
About The Whole Body Reset Book PDF
|Book Name||The Whole Body|
|Author||Stephen Perrine & Heidi Skolnik|
|Genre||Diets & Weight Loss|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster|
|Release Date||01 March 2022|
Stephen Perrine has been an author, editor, or publisher of more than two dozen New York Times bestsellers, including Eat This, Not That! series. He is co-author, with Danica Patrick, of Pretty Intense, and co-creator of Better Man, a nationally syndicated health and wellness TV show for men.
A nutritionist and exercise physiologist, Heidi Skolnik has appeared on national media including the Today show, Live! With Kelly and Michael, and the Food Network. She oversees Performance Nutrition at the School of American Ballet and The Julliard School and has been a part of the Women’s Sports Medicine Center at the Hospital for Special Surgery for over twenty years.
Disclaimer: Sbhilyrics.com provides links to download essential books only to help poor students that are already available on the internet. We do not own any pdf available on our website, nor have we created and scanned them. If we violate any laws and rules, you can contact us through our official email address. Email: [email protected]