ABCD of Indian Stock Market PDF Free Download: It gives you complete information on the Indian Stock Market with a complete guide from start to end. You can easily download it through the links given below on our website.
ABCD of Indian Stock Market PDF
The book provides a basic education program on equity, derivatives, and fundamental & technical analysis. It will be easy to make profits from the stock market after reading this book. Only you need to have your basics clear. Unless you do. You will be wasting your time and losing money.
One need to be crystal clear about each and every aspect of Investments, Company, Shares, Dividend & Types of Shares, Debentures, Securities, Mutual Funds, IPO, Stock Trading, Futures & Options, What does the Share Market consist of? Exchanges, Indices, SEBI, Analysis of Stocks How to Make Technical analysis, Trading Terms (Limit Order, Stop Loss, Put, Call, Booking Profit & Loss, Short& Long), Trading Options – Brokerage Houses, etc.
This book simplified all the basic knowledge needed to be a smart investor. Even though you don’t have much knowledge earlier. This book provides ABCD of the Indian stock market for a clear understanding. This a useful book for beginners or those having insufficient experience in the market.
- Why and How to Invest?
- Why invest?
- How to invest?
- Financial planning.
- Main investment areas.
- Evaluating an investment Return on investment.
- Comparing risk and return.
- Transaction and investment costs.
- What is a Share?
- Shareholder’s rights and benefits.
- How to decide what to buy?
- What is a share market?
- The main functions of the share market.
- The key steps in the listing process.
- Risks and benefits of shares.
- Why do share prices go up and down?
- Share Types.
- Buying and selling Shares.
- Buying shares in Initial Public Offering.
- Buying/selling shares In the secondary market.
- All about Stock Brokers.
- The trading, settlement, and Bolt.
- Depository records.
- Reading the financial press.
- Market indices and sectors.
- Market indices measure the market.
- International Indices.
- Market sectors.
- Using sector index to identify performing companies’ BSE sector indices.
- Market investment strategies.
- Understanding the economy.
- Strategies to consider.
- Direct v/s indirect investment.
- What is Mutual Fund?
- What do the professionals do?
- General planning tips.
- When to sell?
- Fundamental analysis.
- Fundamental analysis – an introduction.
- Analyzing individual companies.
- Annual Report.
- Book value.
- Dividend per share & dividend yield.
- Earnings per share EPS.
- PE ratio.
- PEG Ratio.
- Derivatives: Futures & Options.
- What is it?
- Derivative framework in India.
- Contract or lot specifications.
- Margin System In India.
- Technical Analysis for beginners.
- Chart types.
- Line, Bar, and Candlestick charts.
- Trend analysis.
- Resistance and support lines.
- Chart patterns.
- Moving averages.
- General Tips and Guidelines
- General Tips and Guidelines in Detail.
- Trading methods.
- Money Management.
- Day-trading precautions.
- Demand supply.
About ABCD of Indian Stock Market Book PDF
|Book Name||ABCD of Indian Stock Market: Stock Market Beginners Guide|
|Author||Shobha Nahar & Ashok Nahar|
|Release Date||15 May 2018|
Other Useful Books:
- 13 Swing Trading Strategies PDF
- Baniye Network Marketing Millionaire PDF
- Technical Analysis Aur Candlestick Ki Pehchan PDF Download
- Share Market Course In Tamil PDF Free Download
- The Everyday Hero Manifesto PDF Free Download
Disclaimer: Sbhilyrics.com provides links to download essential books only to help poor students that are already available on the internet. We do not own any pdf available on our website, nor have we created and scanned them. If we violate any laws and rules, you can contact us through our official email address. Email: [email protected]