Do the New You: A Book
Download the book Do the New You PDF, written by author Steven Furtick and published by FaithWords on February 13, 2024, in both PDF and ePUB formats, comprising 304 pages.
|Do the New You
|13 February 2024
About the book
In Do the New You, New York Times bestselling author and pastor Steven Furtick speaks directly to the challenge of living out your God-given identity and calling. He explores and unpacks six practical mindsets everyone can adopt to get from who you are today to where God is taking you. These six statements are truths you can speak over yourself any time and anywhere:
- I’m not stuck unless I stop.
- Christ is in me. I am enough.
- With God there’s always a way and by faith I will find it.
- God is not against me, but he’s in it with me, working through me, fighting for me.
- My joy is my job.
- God has given me everything I need for the season I’m in.
Read Online – Do the New You Steven Furtick PDF