Ikigai Book Book in Tamil PDF: In this post, we will provide the Ikigai Tamil book written by Héctor García & Francesc Miralles and translated by PSV Kumarasamy. It’s a simple book with some simple teachings which impact your life in a bigger manner. So you can easily download it in the Tamil language. This book was published by Manjul Publishing House. Stay tuned to this post and let’s enjoy it.
Ikigai Book in Tamil PDF
This book is like a “Power Bank for Humans”, and teaches us many important and basic things that can enhance our life significantly. Highly recommended for everyone of all generations. This is a nice short book illustrating the lives of various centenarians around the world. Centered around them the book tries to gather what are the essentials of living a wholesome life. It tells you not to run in the rat race and keep doing what you do best.
The common thing is life situations. The solutions are also relatable and doable. So, everyone can relate to the book and find some answers to complex issues of life. The authors share their findings from searching for the reasons why some people live longer than others. It’s about how to be alive.
It is very useful if you want to lead a physically and mentally healthy life. This book describes the Japanese’s Long life methodology that is famous in Okinawa. It looks simple but practice is important. Also, it’s embracing the positive mindset which is the most important mind factor in the process.
This book truly inspires you to find your purpose in life. If you’re looking for an inspirational book to help you figure out what you need to accomplish with your life, this is the book for you. You’re in a state of mind where you can’t see a way out. If you’re not sure where to go, I recommend reading this book.
Contents of Ikigai Book:
- Ikigai: The art of staying young while growing old.
- Antiaging Secrets Little things that add up to a long and happy life.
- From Logotherapy to Ikigai How to live longer and better by finding. your purpose.
- Find Flow in Everything You Do How to turn work and free time into spaces for growth.
- Masters of Longevity Words of wisdom from the longest-living people in the world.
- Lessons from Japan’s Centenarians’ Traditions and proverbs for happiness and longevity.
- The Ikigai Diet is What the world’s longest-living people eat and drink.
- Gentle Movements and Longer Life Exercises from the East promote health and longevity.
- Resilience and Wabi-Sabi How to face life’s challenges without letting stress and Worry age you.
About Ikigai Tamil Book PDF
|Book Name:||Ikigai: The Japanese secret to a long and happy life|
|Author:||Héctor García & Francesc Miralles|
|Genre:||Health, Family & Personal Development|
|Publisher:||Manjul Publishing House|
|Release Date:||15 October 2020|
Héctor García was born in Spain and currently, he lives in Japan. He is a former software engineer. He is the author of two bestselling books, A Geek in Japan and Ikigai. Francesc Miralles is the award-winning and internationally bestselling author of books about how to live well, together with the novels Love in Small Letters and Wabi-Sabi.
- Karma by Acharya Prashant Books PDF Free Download
- What Happened to You Oprah PDF Free Download
- 7 Divine Laws to Awaken Your Best Self PDF Free Download
- Life’s Amazing Secrets PDF Download
Disclaimer: Sbhilyrics.com provides links to download essential books only to help poor students that are already available on the internet. We do not own any pdf available on our website, nor have we created and scanned them. If we violate any laws and rules, you can contact us through our official email address. Email: [email protected]