Download the eBook ‘Black Book of English Vocabulary 2023’ by Nikhil Gupta for free in ePUB/PDF formats or read it online for free on your IOS or Android or Computer.
The Blackbook of English Vocabulary covers the Comprehensive List of Vocabulary asked in SSC exams held till February 2023 which is highly important for all SSC exams as well as Banks and other competitive exams conducted by Central and State Governments.
This book will be proved to be a boon for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, MTS, Stenographer, SSC GD Constable, SSC CPO, SSC JE, Banking, Defence, DSSSB and other exams.
The salient feature of English Vocabulary
1) All previous years vocabulary (One Word Substitutions, Idioms / Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling) (since 1997 till February 2023)
2) Unique unrepeated error-free vocabs are given.
3) The number of times a vocab was asked is indicated by #R, Higher #R, means more repeated vocabs (more important)
4) Phrasal Verbs
5) Special Word-Lists (Mania, phobia, logy, graphy, scientific instruments, killing, forms of Govt, foreign words, etc.)
6) Root Words
7) 100 plus Practice Sets
8) Overall 15,000 words.
9) Well-explained Hindi meaning.
10) Important Words are Highlighted in BOLD.
11) Best Vocabulary book for fastest vocab learning and quickest revision.
This book is a must-have for all SSC aspirants appearing on upcoming exams of SSC (SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, MTS, Stenographer, SSC GD Constable, SSC CPO, SSC JE, etc.) as well as Bank (SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO/Clerk, RRBs, etc.), DSSSB, NDA, CDS, AFCAT, MBA, TET and other relevant Govt. exams.
- eBook Title: Black Book of English Vocabulary 2023
- Author: Nikhil Gupta
- File Format: ePUB/PDF
- Pages: 540
- Language: English
Download the ebook in ePUB/PDF format:
Read the ebook on your device:
Install the reading app for iOS from the App Store and read this ebook by downloading it here. It is free and available for both iPhones and iPads.
Install the reading app for Android from the Play Store and read this ebook by downloading it here. It is free and available for both mobile phones and tablets.