Download Black Book of English Vocabulary PDF 2021: Hello friends, In this post, we will provide you the Black Book of English Vocabulary 2021 pdf written by Nikhil K Gupta. So you can download it in the English language. This book published by Gupta EduTech. Stay tuned with this post and let’s enjoy it.
Summary of Black Book of English Vocabulary PDF 2021
One of the best books for English vocabulary especially for SSC students. This is no doubt Blackbook is the best book for all SSC exams for English vocabulary. It is very beneficial for those students who are preparing for Government competitive examinations.
The Blackbook of English Vocabulary covers the Comprehensive List of Vocabulary asked in SSC exams held till August 2020 which is highly important for all SSC exams as well as Banks and other competitive exams conducted by Central and State Governments.
This book is a must-have for all SSC aspirants appearing on upcoming exams of SSC (SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, MTS, Stenographer, SSC GD Constable, SSC CPO, SSC JE, etc.) as well as Bank (SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO/Clerk, RRBs, etc.) and other relevant Govt. exams.
It contains only those OWS which had been explicitly asked directly as OWS question. Parts of Speech has also been provided for OWS Section. There is a major improvement in the Hindi translation part of OWS, Idioms, Synonyms, and Antonyms. A list of Important Prefixes, Suffixes, and Root Words has been added.
Highlights of BlackBook of English Vocabulary 2021 PDF
- All previous years vocabulary (One Word Substitutions, Idioms / Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling)
- Words (Mania, phobia, logy, graphy, scientific instruments, killing, forms of Govt, foreign words, etc.)
- Most important The Hindu vocabulary
- Phrasal Verbs
- Special Word-Lists
- Root Words
- 100 plus Practice Sets
- Overall 10,000 plus words
Contents from Black Book of English Vocabulary PDF
Part-A: It has all SSC Previous Year questions:
- Top 500 most repeated questions in SSC Exams every year.
- Previous year one-word substitutions asked in SSC Exams.
Part-B: The Hindu Vocabulary:
- Top 1000 Vocabulary from The Hindu Newspapers.
Part-C: Special Words:
- List of Phobia
- List of Mania
- List of Phile
- Words for killing
- Words Denoting Ages
- Words related to sleep
- words denoting places
- List of Logy
- List of Graphy
- Form of Government
- Form of Worship
- Name of Scientific Instruments
- Literary Words
- Foreign Words and phrases
Part-D: Practice M.C.Q. (50 Sets):
- It contains Practice MCQ questions of 50 Sets.
Details About Black Book of English Vocabulary PDF
- Book Name: BlackBook of English Vocabulary
- Author: Nikhil K Gupta
- Genre: Exam Preparation
- Publisher: Gupta EduTech
- Release Date: 1 March 2021
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 504
- Language: English
About the Author:
Nikhil K Gupta is one of the best English teachers who provide many books on English Vocabulary that helps students for preparing their exams.
Black Book of English Vocabulary PDF Free Download
We are providing the Pdf format of BlackBook of English Vocabulary By Nikhil Gupta book and you can easily download this Pdf from the link given below.
Other useful English books:
- Spoken English Course Telugu PDF
- Perfection Book by Nimisha Bansal PDF
- Manorama English Yearbook 2021 PDF
- SSC CGL MAINS Maths 24 Sets PDF
- Reasoning Book With Piyush Varshney PDF
- CBSE All In One English Core Class 12 for 2021 Exam PDF
Conclusion: Thanks for visiting our website. So, guys, in the end, We hope you have successfully Download the Black Book of English Vocabulary PDF 2021. If you liked this post, then please share it with your friends and family members. So they can also enjoy this post.
If you have any questions regarding this PDF book, then you can ask us through the comments section. We will answer it as soon as possible. keep visiting our blog regular basis for more books.
Disclaimer: Friends, sbhilyrics.com provides the download links of important books is only to help poor students who can’t afford these books. We do not own all the PDF books available on our website, nor have created and scanned them. If you have any problems related to this article then you can contact us through our official email address. We will remove it soon.