Indian Economy by Sriram Srirangam PDF: Hello friends, In this post, we will provide the Indian Economy book written by Sriram Srirangam. So you can download it in the English language. The book is published by Pearson Education 2nd Edition. Stay tuned and read online this book.
Indian Economy by Sriram Srirangam PDF
Indian Economy-Principles, Policies and Progress, Pearson have been written as per the new UPSC trend to ensure aiding the aspiring students in securing good scores in their examination. It has been fully updated with the latest inputs together with the anomalies of formality and informality of the economy.
It also effectively addresses the needs of the aspirants by making concepts amply clear at the basic level and connecting them dynamically to the current developments rooting for them in the Indian economy and connecting them with the world. Moreover, it includes significant segments of the latest Economic Survey to provide students with reliable real-world data.
Sri’s contribution to the book, and especially towards the topics like Randomized Controlled Trials (RCT), Strategic sale/Privatization, and so on, is immense and is intended to help students gain in-depth knowledge on the subject. The book was created to cater to the needs of:
- Civil Services aspirants at the national level
- State Public Services aspirants, and
- Every school and college student desires to make sense of economic events: domestic and global.
Salient Features of this Book:
- incorporated with two new chapters – industrial policy and land reforms
- Includes all latest economic updates vis-a-vis covid 19 pandemic
- A helpful aide for the Prelims and Mains Examination
- Supplemented with related suitable graphs and images
- Includes significant segments of the latest economic Survey
- Difficult concepts are explained in easy-to-understand language.
- Pedagogy in sync with the latest UPSC pattern, with a learner-friendly approach.
- The chapters are well-supported with recent data and graphs along with illustrations and informative boxes.
- Designed to cater to the needs of Civil Services Aspirants (Union and States), the book is equally helpful for students who want to pursue Economics for higher studies.
- Economic Survey 2018-19 has been added as an Appendix to the book.
About Sriram Srirangam Economy PDF
|Book Name:||Indian Economy – Principles, Policies, and Progress | For UPSC & State Civil Services Examinations|
|Release date:||10 September 2020|
Sri Ram Srirangam is the founder and Proprietor of SRIRAM’s IAS, which is the most popular and successful UPSC Coaching Institute in Delhi. He has pursued his postgraduation from Jawaharlal Nehru University (UNU). His institute is a pioneer in providing coaching to Civil Services aspirants for more than three decades now.
Manish Kumar is an IAS officer, who stood All-India Rank 5 (AIR 5). He is an alumnus of the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L). He did his Doctorate in Economics from the Bombay School of Economics (Mumbai Vidyapeeth). Manish is an alumnus of SRIRAM’s IAS.
Rohit Deo Jha is an IAS Officer. He is working as a General Manager in the National Health Authority, which is an Apex body implementing the Government of India’s flagship programme-Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY). He is An Engineering graduate.
Disclaimer: Sbhilyrics.com provides links to download essential books only to help poor students that are already available on the internet. We do not own any pdf available on our website, nor have we created and scanned them. If we violate any laws and rules, you can contact us through our official email address. Email: [email protected]