Indian Economy by Nitin Singhania PDF: Hello friends, In this post, we will provide the Indian Economy book written by Nitin Singhania. So you can download it in the English language. The book is published by McGraw Hill: First Edition. Stay tuned and read online this book.
Indian Economy by Nitin Singhania PDF
This book is very useful for civil service aspirants. The book contains very lucid language. It will build to help the concept clear. The content is very precise. It is very helpful for any government job aspirants. Important keywords are highlighted. Written in very simple language. Highly recommended for every government job aspirant.
Not only for Civil Services but also imparts a piece of practical economic knowledge to students in lucid language. I recommend it to everyone who is intended to grasp economics from basic to advanced level.
It is really useful and the special feature of this book is – the content of this book is really exam-oriented. Every line of this book is very important. One-stop solution! Go for it without any hesitation the topics are well covered with the UPSC syllabus and the language was quite good and one can understand it easily.
Indian economy’s section has been covered in a consolidated form. It is the best book to cover the Indian economy. This book is going to be one of the most recommended books by the upcoming successful candidates of civil service examinations, be it for the center or for a state.
If you read this book, there is no need to make notes. The book itself is written in note format. It presents the concepts in a crisp and clear format and each concept is supported by current happenings (till the beginning of 2021).
- Comprises 4 sections: Visual Arts, Performing Arts, Culture of India, and Appendices.
- 26 Chapters and 5 Appendices covering all areas of Art and Culture of India.
- New Chapters on Buddhism and Jainism, India through the eyes of foreign travelers.
- New Appendix on Current Affairs.
- Practice Questions for Preliminary and Main Examinations at the end of every chapter.
- Updated Previous year’s Questions and Answers of UPSC Preliminary and Main Examination.
- All new four-color edition
- Keywords in every chapter highlighted in color
- Videos are available through a QR code.
About Nitin Singhania Economics Book PDF
|Book Name:||Indian Economy For Civil Services and Other Competitive Examinations|
|Publisher:||McGraw Hill: First edition|
|Release date:||1 January 2021|
Nitin Singhania is an IAS officer of the 2013 batch in the West Bengal Cadre and is presently posted as Joint Secretary under the Government of West Bengal. He is a graduate and post-graduate in Economics from Presidency College, Kolkata, and is also a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. Earlier he worked as Assistant Secretary in the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, and as Sub-Divisional Magistrate in the Purba Bardhaman district.
- SSC CGL MAINS Mathematics Book by Gagan Pratap PDF
- Vocab Prodigy Book by Nimisha Bansal PDF Free Download
- NCERT Nichod PDF Download Chemistry
Disclaimer: Sbhilyrics.com provides links to download essential books only to help poor students that are already available on the internet. We do not own any pdf available on our website, nor have we created and scanned them. If we violate any laws and rules, you can contact us through our official email address. Email: [email protected]