The Holy Grail of Investing: A Book
Download the book The Holy Grail of Investing PDF, written by author Tony Robbins and published by Simon & Schuster on February 13, 2024, in both PDF and ePUB formats, comprising 368 pages.
|The Holy Grail of Investing
|Simon & Schuster
|13 February 2024
About the book
Tony Robbins returns with the final book in his financial freedom trilogy by unveiling the power of alternative investments. Robbins, and renowned investor Christopher Zook, takes you on a journey to interview a dozen of the world’s most successful investors in private equity, private credit, private real estate, and venture capital. They share their favorite strategies and insights in this practical guidebook. In The Holy Grail of Investing, you’ll discover:
- How to take advantage of the trillions flowing into private equity by becoming an owner of firms that actually manage the assets and share in the revenue they generate.
- How to take advantage of the two to three times higher returns of private credit as an alternative (or compliment) to bonds.
- How new rule changes allow individual investors to own a piece of the major professional sports teams (MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS) and benefit from this fanatically driven asset class.
- How to invest in the energy evolution and ride the wave of trillions in global investments.
- How investments in private real estate can work as an inflationary hedge and source of tax efficient income.
- How many of the world’s greatest investors thrive in good times and bad.
Read Online – The Holy Grail of Investing Tony Robbins PDF