Garbh Sanskar Book PDF: Balaji Tambe Garbh Sanskar Book in Marathi provides valuable knowledge about pre and post-natal care as prescribed by the ancient Ayurvedic practices and systems. You can easily download it in Marathi, English, Hindi & Gujarati languages through the links given on our website.
Garbh Sanskar Book PDF
Garbh Sanskar is an important book for creating intelligent and healthy children for women. It provides a full guide to the proper age for childbearing, to be mentally ready for parenthood, and to have a healthy reproductive system before conceiving a child.
All pregnancy-related ayurvedic treatment and how to take care of and during before and after pregnancy is mentioned very well in this book. This is a detailed-oriented book for expectant mothers with all the information about pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare. If you want to deliver your baby by the normal process then you must read it.
It has all the detailed information about the basic health routine and cares to be followed for a pregnant lady, a mother, and the baby and their diet. There is a lot of useful information in the book like pregnancy food & music& yoga, baby massage, baby food, regaining shape, etc. This book is really useful, especially for those who believe in Ayurveda and natural process.
- Traditional Indian Sanskar and therapies
- Planning for a healthy child and preparing for pregnancy
- Ayurvedic concepts and medical formulations for pregnancy
- The importance of Healing Music
- Yoga during and after pregnancy
- Diet before, during, and after pregnancy
- Daily practices that can help your baby in the womb
- Complete child care
- Natural diet and therapy that helps you regain your shape after delivery
Dr. Balaji Tambe a renowned Ayurved Practitioner has very properly described the phases of pregnancy and suggested the proper steps to follow at each phase. A child is born with the cumulative effect of the mother’s lifestyle, its own Karma (destiny), the constitution of its parents, and the measures taken before and during pregnancy.
The use of sound, and healing music, is vital to the process of Garbha Sanskar. Parents-to-be should devote time to preparing for their child even before conception, to ensure that they have a healthy, intelligent, and cultured child.
Although Garbha Sanskar reaches the fetus through the mother, the father too plays an important role. The science of Garbha Sanskar seems to be the only solution designed to ensure that future generations are increasingly intelligent, progressive, and multifaceted.
Contents of Balaji Tambe Garbh Sanskar Marathi Book
- Preparing for Pregnancy
- Values lasting through multiple lifetimes
- For healthy reproductive cells
- Culturing the seed
- Creating the atmosphere
- The body’s reproductive infrastructure
- Feminine balance
- Difficulties during conception
- Care of the pregnant woman.
- Early days of pregnancy
- Diet during pregnancy
- Fruits & vegetables for the pregnant woman
- What & when should an expectant mother eat?
- Some essential activities
- Remedies for minor problems
- Nurturing the fetus.
- Growth of the fetus and its nourishment
- Some possible fetal defects
- Yoga during.pregnancy-1
- Yoga during pregnancy-2
- Preparations prior to delivery
- Care of the woman after delivery.
- Care of the ‘Sutika’
- Diet after delivery
- Ideal practices for the new mother
- Baby care.
- Care of the newborn
- For a healthy baby.
- Diet for the baby
- S. Rasayan’ for the baby
- Child development milestones
- Raising a child
- Common childhood diseases
- Premature birth and childcare
- Concepts of Ayurveda
- Investigations during pregnancy
- Table for calculating the delivery date
- Family planning
- Sixteen Sanskars
- Experience speaks.
- Words of experience-from doctor mother!
- Special Recipes
- Scientific names of medicinal plants
- Santulan products for Garbha Sanskar
About Garbh Sanskar Book Marathi PDF
|Book name||Ayurvediya Garbh Sanskar|
|Author||Shree Balaji Tambe|
|Release Date||1 January 2015|
Dr. Tambe has been the recipient of several national and international awards including:
- The “Recognition of Excellence in Health Care” Trophy from IMM.
- “Priyadarshini Puraskar” for the preservation and development of Ayurveda.
- His project, “Pran-Vedic Community Health Initiative,” was selected for Expo 2000 held at Hanover in Germany.
- A public felicitation by the Mayor of Pune for his outstanding contribution to Ayurveda.
- Satyashodhak Samajbhushan Puraskar 2006″ from the Shri Gajanan Maharaj Shikshak Prasarak Mandal.
- “Ayurved Bhushan Puraskar” from the Ayurved Research Foundation.
- Member of the Committee for the Standardisation of Ayurved Treatment Centres, Govt. of Maharashtra (2007) BCUD Member – University of Pune
- The Scroll of Honour 2010 – presented by the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation in recognition of Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe’s work in various fields.
- “Dnyan-vidnyan Puraskar” form Jyeshtha Nagarik Manch, Nagar, 2011
- “Saint Shri Gulabrao Maharaj Puraskar” from the Gulabrao Maharaj Sahitya Sammelan, 2011
- D.Litt. degree in 2017 by D.Y.Patil University
Other Useful Books:
- Kareena Kapoor Pregnancy Bible Book PDF Free Download
- The Whole Body Reset PDF Free Download
- Youth and Truth Book PDF Download
Disclaimer: Sbhilyrics.com provides links to download essential books only to help poor students that are already available on the internet. We do not own any pdf available on our website, nor have we created and scanned them. If we violate any laws and rules, you can contact us through our official email address. Email: [email protected]