Ramesh Singh Indian Economy 12th Edition PDF: If you are looking for an Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh PDF download link, then you are reached the right place. So hello friends, Today in this post we will provide you the download link of this book. So stay tuned with this post and download this PDF for free.
More than a decade after its first publication, Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh continues to be as useful as ever and remains among the ‘Best-sellers’ Of all time. One of the most recommended books on the subject, written by an expert with over two and a half decades of experience, it has emerged as an ‘indispensable companion’ For the aspirants of Civil Services Exams.
Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh 12th Edition PDF Summary:
This book is special for Civil Services, Universities, and Other Examinations. This book is the 12th revised edition of the Indian Economy presented by Mcgraw Hill. The concepts of the economy can be easily understood, the book is updated till June 2020. Thus, it helps to understand the impact of the pandemic on the Indian economy.
This magnum opus covers all the concepts and theories which are required to help the reader develop a ‘fundamental’ And ‘application-based Understanding of economics, along with its subtle linkages to real policy issues and the areas of governance, Polity, diplomacy, ethics, technology, etc. In an inter-disciplinary manner— making economics easy for even those who have ‘no background’ In it.
It’s a genuine product, and the content of this book is fantabulous. One can easily fell in love with the way this book is written. Can understand easily every topic as every topic consists of some great examples to make you understand the whole story. And most importantly it’s a revised edition.
Good book for economics for various competitive exams like UPSC, RBI, and other exams where economics plays an important part in the examination. It is a more comprehensive understanding of the Indian economy from independence to today.
He puts every aspect of Our Economy in a better manner. Some statistics need to be updated but it contains up-to-date information which concludes Atmanirbhar Bharat. As the economy is a highly dynamic subject, constant update our knowledge is essential. This book provides you a good base.
The book is based on the UPSC Examination syllabus. It is one of the most recommended books for the Indian economy. This book Making the needs of the aspirants for the forthcoming examinations in a much better way. It is a great book for anyone who just loves economics.
Preface to the Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh PDF
After the rigor of revision work, it really feels quite satisfying to present the 12th edition of the book. India has been facing subdued investment for the past several years, which got even more challenged by a general fall in demand seen in 2019-20.
We found the Government intervening to support the slowing economy streamlining the latest budget 2020-21 to the challenge. Rather, the upcoming year was waiting for an unprecedented catastrophe – the Coronavirus Crisis; we do not find any mention of it neither in the Economic Survey 2019-20 nor in the Union Budget 2020 in 21 (maybe, it was too early for the documents to figure out its repercussions as the first confirmed case of it was reported in Kerala on January 30, 2020, only).
By mid-April 2020, there was no official figure released by the Government regarding the present or future economic impact of the novel virus. But if we look at the financial preparations of the Government, nobody should have any doubt about the damaging scale and nature of the impact – unprecedented and unlike any time in the past.
On April 3, 2020, the World Bank released the ever-highest health package (a fund of US$ 1 billion) for India to fight out the extraordinary crisis. In recent years, India has been busy in finetuning its stance on trade, globalization, ease of doing business, climate change, human development very wisely, which look all shattered and derailed given the heavy drain of financial and administrative resources caused by the corona crisis.
This is an enlarged, revised, and a revamped edition. In the process of revision, ample care has been taken to make it an even more ‘focussed’ and ‘helpful’ book for the aspirants.
What Is New In Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh Latest Edition PDF
- The new edition has been thoroughly ‘revised by including the inputs from the Economic Survey 2019-20, Union Budget 2020- 21, India Development Report 2017 (the latest), India 2020, and other relevant official documents.
- Revamped insight into Economics – Economics is more than a dismal science; Macro- and Micro Economics; Understanding an Economy; National Income accounting; GVA and GDP; Fixed-base and Chain-based methods; Standing Committee on Economic Statistics; and the latest National income estimates.
- Revised outlook into Development Economics and Economic Reforms including areas like Washington Consensus; Beijing Con Sensus; Santiago Consensus; Capitalism as a tool of Growth; World Happiness Report 2020; Transformative reforms; and Nudge and Public Policy.
- Priorities of Planning and related topics have been updated with the new inputs together with a discussion on the Niti-Aayog documents: Three-Year Action Agenda; Seven-Year Strategy Framework (Strategy for India @75) and a Performance Report of Niti; Core& Core of the Core Schemes; and Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office.
- The section on Inflation has been fully revised and new inputs included on its dynamics together with coverage on Disinflation, Deflation; Skewflation; Current Trends; Challenges of Inflation Targeting; and Effects of Inflation.
- Other than general revision, the Agriculture section has been added with new issues like skewed Cropping Pattern; rising Economic Costs of food grains; Buffer Stock; state of Hunger and Malnutrition, rising Food Subsidy; gains out of Irrigation Efficiency; new steps to promote Mechanisation of farm sector; rising Fertilizer subsidy; new steps to improve PMFBY; Economic importance of the Food Processing industries; Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sampada Yojana; Cash Support schemes for farm community (of the center and states); and shift from Laon Waivers to Cash Support.
- The chapters on Industry, Infrastructure and Services have been fully revised and added with the new issues such as Comprehensive management of public assets; India in Doing Business report 2020; Assemble in India for the world; Innovation and entrepreneurship; PMAY-U; National infrastructure pipeline; Overall performance of services sector; Trade in services; Sectoral situation of services; IT-BPM sector; and Offshore fund management.
- The section of Financial Market has been duly revised and up-dated and several new items have been added such as re-vamped functions of the RBI and its new Financial Year; RBI’s reserves and surplus capital; Monetary transmission; new Liquidity management framework; IBC amendments; Deposit insurance; Insurance penetration and density; and Third-party insurance.
- The External Sector and International Economic Organisations sections have been revised, updated, and added with new topics such as Forex reserves; External debt and its composition; Export promotion schemes; Trade scenario; Current trade opportunity; FTAs and PTAs negotiations; India and WTO; and Trade facilitation by India.
- The sections on Taxation and Budgeting have been fully revised and updated according to the changing times and several new topics have been added such as Collection performance of GST; Inducing voluntary compliance of GST; GST and understanding of the economy; Corporate tax reform; Dividend distribution tax; Ease of paying taxes; Major direct tax reforms of 2020-21; Vivad se Vishwas scheme; Monetised deficit phased out; Output-Outcome framework; Public debt; central government debt; Central transfer to states; and General government finances.
- The section on Sustainability & Climate Change has been duly revised as per the changing challenges and priorities by incorporating the issues such as COP25; India & the SDGs; SDG Nexus; India and Climate Change; Eight National Missions; Aligning Financial System with Sustainability; International Initiative of India; International Solar Alliance; Coalition for Disaster Resilience Infrastructure; India and the UNCD; India’s Forests; Agricultural Residue Burning; and Waste Management.
- One of the most vital areas of Human Development in India has been revised, updated and added with several new issues such as the latest Human Development Report 2019; Multidimensional Poverty; Education for Al; Skill Development; Reforms in Apprenticeship Rules; Employment Scenario; Formalization of jobs; Gender dimension of employment; Participation in the labour market; Labour market formalization; Health for All; Preventive health care; Health care affordability; medical infrastructure; Mission mode interventions; Housing for All; and Social Sector expenditures of the governments.
- The existing topics of the Burning Socio-Economic Issues chapter have been fully revised, updated, and streamlined with the changing policy priorities and times. Several new contemporary areas have been included in the section such as the Economic Impact of the Covid-19 (UNCTAD and Economist reports); Exploring a new economic model for the world (steady-state and circular economies); Shift from green revolution to green methods; Data as a public good; Legal logjam (pendency in Indian courts); and Amalgamation of the public sector banks.
- One of the most favourite sections of the readers, the glossary, has been fully revised, updated and added with several new topics BEER; Circular economy; Comparative advantage; D- SIBs; Modern monetary theory; Operation twist; P/E Ratio; PSEs and PSUs; Round tripping; Round-trip trade; Sovereign bond; and Sterilised intervention being the major ones.
- This edition comprises exclusive coverage of the latest Economic Survey 2019-20 (volume-wise) and the Union Budget 2020-21.
Highlights of Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh 12th Edition
- Revamped introductory Chapter with latest National Income estimates
- Substantially revised chapters on inflation, Agriculture, industry, infrastructure, and services with new issues added
- The economic impact of COVID-19 and the measures of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan have been included in relevant chapters for a better understanding
- Revised and updated chapters on development economics, economic reforms, human development in India along with the incorporation of the latest human development report 2019
- Student-friendly features like a glossary of relevant terms and multiple-choice questions together with Model Answers have been updated and revised based on the relevant burning issues and the latest changes.
Salient Features of Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh Latest Edition Book
- Covers the entire syllabus of Civil Services Exams conducted by the Union Public Service Commission
- Inter-disciplinary in approach, the book moves with the current developments aimed at giving basic-to-advance understanding
- Taxation and budgeting— the very core of policymaking is presented in a lucid style
- Current and relevant model questions with their answers and explanations for both Preliminary and Mains exam
- Difficult ‘concepts’ And ‘terms’ Explained in the glossary.
The Key Points from This Book
- Preface to the Tenth Edition
- Preface to the First Edition
- About the Civil Services Examination
- Growth, Development, and Happiness
- Evolution of the Indian Economy
- Economic Planning
- Planning in India
- Economic Reforms
- Inflation and Business Cycle
- Agriculture and Food Management
- Industry and Infrastructure
- Services Sector
- Indian Financial Market
- Banking in India
- Insurance in India
- Security Market in India
- External Sector in India
- International Economic Organisations and India
- Tax Structure in India
- Public Finance in India
- Sustainability and Climate Change: India and The World
- Human Development in India
- Burning Socio-Economic Issues
- Economic Concept and Terminologies
- Selected MCQs
- Model Answers to Selected Questions.
About Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh Book
The book has been designed to cater to the requirements of the General Studies paper for various Civil Services Examinations (Union as well as the States), and the optional Economics. It would also be useful for graduate and postgraduate courses in Economics at various universities. Adequate and required notes and references have been given after consulting and referring to an array of sources.
|Book Name:||Indian Economy|
|Total Pages:||736 pages|
|Release Date:||18 July 2020|
About Ramesh Singh Sir:
Ramesh Singh is an alumnus of the Delhi School of Economics and an education consultant with over two decades of experience in guiding the aspirants of civil services and other examinations. His expert lectures on economics and essay are quite popular across the country. He lives in Delhi busy with diverse academic and social pursuits.
Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh 12th Edition PDF Free Download
We are providing the Pdf format of this book and you can easily download this Pdf for free from the link given below.
Download Other Indian Economy Books PDF:
Other Useful Books For Government Exams:
- KVS Madaan UGC NET Book PDF
- Arihant General Knowledge 2022 PDF
- Arihant General Knowledge 2021 PDF
- Oxford Student Atlas for India PDF
- RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude PDF
- Arihant CSAT Book PDF
Conclusion: Thanks for visiting our website. We hope you will love the Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh PDF 12th Edition. Please share it with your friends and family members. If you have any questions regarding this post, then you can ask us through the comments section. Keep visiting our blog regular basis for more free PDF books. Thanks
If you have any questions regarding this book, then you can ask us through the comments section. We will answer it as soon as possible. keep visiting our blog regular basis for more books. Thanks.
Disclaimer: Friends, sbhilyrics.com provides the download links of important books is only to help poor students who can’t afford these books. We do not own all the PDF books available on our website, nor have created and scanned them. If you have any problems related to this article then you can contact us through our official email address. We will remove it soon.