Indian Economy Book PDF by Ramesh Singh: If you are looking for Indian Economy PDF written by Ramesh Singh, then you are reached in the right place. So hello friends, Today in this post we will provide you the download link of the PDF version of this book. So stay tuned with this post and download your PDF for free.
Indian Economy for Civil Services, Universities, and Other Examinations Book
Indian Economy for Civil Services, Universities and Other Examinations Book is amazingly written by Ramesh Singh. This book is the 12th revised edition of the Indian Economy presented by Mcgraw Hill.
The book is based on the UPSC Examination syllabus. It is one of the most recommended books for the Indian economy. This book Making the needs of the aspirants for the forthcoming examinations in a much better way.
- Revamped introductory Chapter with latest National Income estimates
- Substantially revised chapters on inflation, Agriculture, industry, infrastructure and services with new issues added
- The economic impact of COVID-19 and the measures of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan have been included in relevant chapters for better understanding
- Revised and updated chapters on development economics, economic reforms, human development in India along with the incorporation of the latest human development report 2019
- Glossary of relevant terms and multiple-choice questions together with Model Answers
|Book Name||Indian Economy|
|Total Pages||736 pages|
|Release Date||18 July 2020|
Indian Economy PDF Download Link by Ramesh Singh
Conclusion: Thanks for visiting our website. We hope you will love the Indian Economy PDF Download by Ramesh Singh. Please share it with your friends and family members. If you have any questions regarding this post, then you can ask us through the comments section. Keep visiting our blog regular bases for more free PDF books. Thanks,
Disclaimer: Sbhilyrics.com provides the download link of important books is only to help poor students who can’t afford these books. We are not the owner of this book and we have not any rights and published.