Download WBCS General Studies Manual PDF Free: Hello friends, In this post, we will provide the PDF of WBCS General Studies Manual Book written by Nitin Singhania. So you can download it in the English language. This book published by McGraw Hill. Stays tuned with this post and let’s enjoy it.
WBCS General Studies Manual PDF Summary:
Mcgraw Hill proudly presents the thoroughly revised and updated fifth edition of the WBCS General studies manual by Nitin Singh. The book covers the entire syllabus of the West Bengal Civil Services Examination.
The book is a super solution, for all the aspirants, offering facts meaningfully intertwined with core concepts and relating them with the dynamics of current Affairs, wherever possible. The 5th edition includes all the necessary updates. The chapter on art and culture is so well written.
This book also provides mock test papers for thorough practice. If you’re starting the preparation and don’t have any basic knowledge about the topic then this is the best book. You can easily qualify prelims just reading this book.
The book has been divided into 3 parts:
- It covers Preliminary and Main examinations.
- Extra topics for main examinations.
- Mock test Papers for self-assessment.
Contents from the book:
- New section on Indian art and Culture, with special reference to West Bengal
- 2 full-length mock test Papers with OMR sheet
- Geography of West Bengal and India
- Economy & General Science
- Scientific & Technological Advancements
- Required updates carried out in all the sections
- Revamped section on current events of National and international importance
- Recent measures and updates related to covid–19 pandemic
- Previous years’ questions of WBCS examination (up to 2020)
- Detailed map of West Bengal
WBCS General Studies Manual PDF Details:
|Book Name:||WBCS General Studies Manual|
|Genre:||Exams by UPSC|
|Release Date:||1 November 2020|
About the Author:
Nitin Singhania belongs to the 2013 batch of IAS and is currently serving as Joint Secretary, under the Government of West Bengal. He is a graduate in Economics and postgraduate in Applied Economics from Presidency College, Kolkata, and is also a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary.
WBCS General Studies Manual PDF Download Link
- 26 Years UPSC IAS/IPS Solved Papers PDF
- Governance in India PDF 3rd Edition
- Government Doesn’t Want You To Know This PDF
- General Knowledge 2021 by Manohar Pandey PDF
Conclusion: Thanks for visiting our website. So, guys, in the end, We hope you have successfully Download WBCS General Studies Manual Book PDF by Nitin Singhania. If you liked this post, then please share it with your friends and family members. So they can also enjoy this post.
If you have any questions regarding this PDF book, then you can ask us through the comments section. We will answer it as soon as possible. keep visiting our blog regular bases for more books. Thanks.
Disclaimer: Friends, sbhilyrics.com provides the download links of important books is only to help poor students who can’t afford these books. We do not own all the PDF books available on our website, nor have created and scanned them. If you have any problems related to this article then you can contact us through our official email address. We will remove it soon.